WHY USE SHUTTLE RACKING SYSTEM
- An Intelligent Storage System provides a sturdy & durable structure that lasts long & keeps material safe inside.
- It is a space saver which makes the warehouse more organized.
- An automated/Semi-automated system minimizes manual intervention & labour.
- Its safe design absolutely ensures the safety of humans & environment.
WHY USE NILKAMAL MULTI-TIER STORAGE SYSTEM
Nilkamal, with its vast experience in shuttle racks, provides you with a better-engineered product. Also, experienced installation team & time-tested installation procedures assure you of a high shuttle efficiency & better return on your investment. With its vast network, Nilkamal provides you reliable & efficient service for your costly shuttles.
NILKAMAL SOLUTION OFFERS
Nilkamal Shuttle Storage System consists of an automatic shuttle that moves within the drive-in lanes providing high-density automated storage. The material handling equipment places the pallets on the specified level in a lane. Pallets are then moved with a shuttle. The Shuttle moves the pallets inside the lanes swiftly and safely to the correct position. Moved by a forklift, the shuttle operates in every channel according to FIFO (First in First Out) & LIFO (Last in First Out) procedures. The pallets are continuously stored in and retrieved from the system using the shuttle and forklift, thereby providing a very high throughput. The Shuttle system is well proven for use in Beverage Industry. It is also suited for Cold Storage in Food Industry, where temperatures can go down to -30 deg. Celsius.
NILKAMAL Storage-logistic Solution increases your workability, decreases costs, accelerates processes, and makes them transparent. As a solution provider, we value your profitability. We spare no effort to warrant your trust a new each day with our service and the pleasure of working together. Due to our experts’ exceptional knowledge of products, industries, and markets, we find the perfect Storage & Logistics Solution for every company and every demand.
- In Drive-In Racking, Forklift Truck moves inside the rack to place pallet
- Also, for Pallet Retrieval, the Forklift truck has to move inside the rack
- Low System Utilization
- Slower Throughput
- Higher Probability of Accidents
- In Shuttle Racking, the pallet is placed in front, and the shuttle moves this pallet inside
- Retrieval of Pallets is also done through shuttles
- Higher Space Utilization
- Faster Throughput
- Low Levels of Risk or Damage
SIMPLE STORAGE PROCEDURE
- Lift truck places Pallet Shuttle on the rails of the row intended for the pallet to be stored.
- The truck places the loaded pallet over the shuttle.
- Pallet Shuttle lifts the pallet, then transports the pallet safely and swiftly to the correct location.
- Pallet Shuttle returns to the end to store the next pallet that the lift truck has placed on the rails to be stored.
- The console holds shuttle rails on which the shuttle runs. Thus, console is a very important component. In our arrangement, the console is welded with a hook connector & beam. This gives more stability to the rail & improves the working of the shuttle.
- The support beam at the first loading level helps in alignment & reduces vibrations of the rail.
- Rail Splices are used when two or more short rails are used to form the total rail length. At each point where two short rails join, a splice will be installed. The system alignment is kept within ±15 mm to ensure proper shuttle running & load distribution.