WHY USE RACK SUPPORTED MEZZANINE FLOOR
- Stronger frames, loading beams & Catwalk Beams increase the sturdiness of the system.
- Cross-sections of the Uprights are best utilized to increase the reliability of the system.
- Twin top section Beams without any welding on the face increase the strength of the system.
- Installations are done as per international standards, which ensures that load transfer to the ground is done to increase the system’s life.
- Cross section 90x70mm
- Lower w/t ratio for 90 mm profile
- Ensures straightness.
- Guarantees load capacity specified.
- 12 bend upright
- Epoxy powder coated
- C shape galvanised
- The roll-formed section thus has no inherent twist
- 5mm thickness
- Additional bends act as a stiffener
- Prevent rotation and displacement
- Dimples provide to locate shims
- Better distribution of load
LOADING LEVELS- LOADING BEAM AND DECKING PANEL
- Loading beam -loading beam is manufactured from a roll forming machine,
- We have to make a beam with a twin top profile with 13 bends
- Decking panel- Nilkamal uses using galvanised decking panel with six bends
CAT WALK BEAM & RAW BEAM
These beams are joined with the main beam to support the floor. The structure of the catwalk beam is the same as the loading beam, but it is at more capacity depending on the mezzanine load capacity.
This is a very important component in deciding the load capacity of the mezzanine floor. The gap between the two raw beams depends on the load capacity of the mezzanine floor.
TYPE OF MEZZANINE FLOOR
- SOLID PANEL
- LOWER PANEL
- CHEQUERED PLATE
WHY NILKAMAL AS THIS SHOWS THE DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO COMPETITOR
- As compared to the competitor profile, the major difference is in the upright frame, loading beam & catwalk beam
- Cross-section of the upright is lesser than NSS
- Profile of beam is not up to the mark of NSS; they are putting welding on beam
- We are having the design of the lowered panel, which is more strong than other competitors, this type of floor is used in cold storage
- Installation & workmen ship is much better than competitor
- Nilkamal is providing square tube on safety railing, which is stronger and more durable
- The number of landings depends on area and customer requirement
- The steps of the staircase are very rigid
Nilkamal provides a round pipe on the safety railing, which is more strong and more durable. For safety purposes, two pipes are Installed on the railing.
This is the recommended accessories, where goods lift is not installed, and customer is a plan to store lightweight items on mezzanine floor benefits of this chute, with any power customer get the material at ground floor size of a site is depends on the size of the material to be store at the mezzanine floor.